Sunday, March 4, 2012

Virtual VIllagers: My pregnant villagers don't ever stop caring for baby. I have been playing for 2 weeks???

I am at level 2 in every tech option. What am I doing wrong? Is there a glitch in my game?? I have solved puzzles 1-5 %26amp; 8.Virtual VIllagers: My pregnant villagers don't ever stop caring for baby. I have been playing for 2 weeks???
If you have already set the speed to X2 then there is some king of glitch in your game if you haven't then go to options %26amp; change your speed
http://www.geocities.com/sadiqmbaig@ymail.com/Virtual_Villagers_The_Lost_Children_Game_Save.zip

Report Abuse

Virtual VIllagers: My pregnant villagers don't ever stop caring for baby. I have been playing for 2 weeks???
thers probably some kind of glitch. unless you have a bunch of 2 yr olds running around, and they keep getting pregnant lol, try starting a new game
All your villagers are pregnant?

They are all the time caring for the other babies or the babies in their stomachs?

You have been playing in their stomachs? for two weeks?

Give them sleeping tablets.Virtual VIllagers: My pregnant villagers don't ever stop caring for baby. I have been playing for 2 weeks???
just stop playing that game..its so boring even i used to play and got stuck like u.......so better move ur speed use ur intelligence or move to another game...
  • book clubs
  • word translator
  • country buffet
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment