Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ladies: One night or long term?

ladies If you were in a long term relationship would you prefer:





1. A)Money


B) Love





2. A)Sense of humor or


B) muscular build?





3. a. Good guy or


b. bad boy?





4. a. Good father or


b. Good husband?





5.a. Smart or


b. Sexy?





6. a.6" or


b.9"





7. a. Financial security or


b. kids?





8. a. Vibrant Sex life or


b. Vibrant Social life?





If you were in a 1 night stand would you prefer someone:





1, a. Smart or


b. sexy?





2. a. Sense of humor or


b. muscular build?





3. a. Good guy or


b. bad boy?





4. a. rich or


b. caring?





5. a. To clarify what this evening is or


b. assume you both just want the sex?





6. a. 6" or


b. 9"





7. a. Younger and less experienced or


b. Older and more experienced?





8. a. Fun personality or


b. Hot?


Right now what are you more in the mood for one night or long term?


Please provide any explanation that will help understand your choice|||If you were in a 1 night stand would you prefer someone:





1, a. Smart or


b. sexy? Both...he's got to have a brain and be able to turn me on.





2. a. Sense of humor or


b. muscular build? Humor is more important than muscles, but a fit body does have its appeal.





3. a. Good guy or


b. bad boy? Some of both. ☺





4. a. rich or


b. caring? Caring (but broke is not an option)





5. a. To clarify what this evening is or


b. assume you both just want the sex? Go with the flow...assume nothing.





6. a. 6" or


b. 9" Women aren't 9" deep so some of that would be wasted, and girth is more important anyway, as long as he's got enough length for a decent stroke.





7. a. Younger and less experienced or


b. Older and more experienced? Older (mid 30s to 49) and experienced...I'm not into trainees.





8. a. Fun personality or


b. Hot? Fun personality...what good is a hot guy if he's a drip to be around? Doesn't mean the fun guy isn't good looking.





Right now what are you more in the mood for one night or long term? Something more than one night would definitely be desirable...but each have their place in (my) Life.|||Long term


1.A


2.A


3.A


4.A


5.A


6.B


7.A


8.A


One night


1.B


2.B


3.A


4.A


5.A


6.B


7.B


8.A





I would prefer my long term bcuz he provides everything that I want and need, (that is my long term boyfriend - 5 years/ not my husband!!!) Ha-ha-ha!!!|||Never really thought about it...but i would always be mroe intrigues with the less superficial stuff and more the character of the man.|||I prefer Long Term.


Long term relationship I prefer:





1. Love





2.Sense of humor





3. Good guy





4. Good husband





5. Smart





6. 9”





7. kids





8. Vibrant Sex life








If you were in a 1 night stand would you prefer someone:





1 sexy





2. muscular build





3. bad boy





4.rich





5. assume you both just want the sex





6. 9"





7 Older and more experienced





8 Hot





Right now what are you more in the mood for one night or long term? Long term.


I have too many been there done that’s in my life, and I want stability right now. One night stands


Are fun, but only for one night. I want to have fun and be happy with one person.|||. A)Money


B) Love X





2. A)Sense of humor or X


B) muscular build?





3. a. Good guy or X MAN


b. bad boy?





4. a. Good father or


b. Good husband? Dang Both?





5.a. Smart or Mixture


b. Sexy?





6. a.6" or X


b.9"





7. a. Financial security or X


b. kids?





8. a. Vibrant Sex life or X


b. Vibrant Social life?





If you were in a 1 night stand would you prefer someone:





1, a. Smart or


b. sexy?X





2. a. Sense of humor or


b. muscular build?X





3. a. Good guy or X


b. bad boy?





4. a. rich or


b. caring?X





5. a. To clarify what this evening is or


b. assume you both just want the sex?X





6. a. 6" or X


b. 9"





7. a. Younger and less experienced or


b. Older and more experienced?X





8. a. Fun personality orX


b. Hot?


Right now what are you more in the mood for one night or long term? long term


Please provide any explanation that will help understand your choice i prefer Quality more than Quantity|||long term relationship





B) Love





B) muscular build?





b. bad boy?








b. Good husband?





5.a. Smart











b.9"





7. a. Financial security








8. a. Vibrant Sex life








1 night stand





1, a. Smart or











b. muscular build?








b. bad boy?








b. caring?





5. a. To clarify what this evening is








b. 9"








b. Older and more experienced?








b. Hot?








I just wanna sleep|||1. B without love there would be no relationship for me.


2. A I def need a guy I can laugh with


3. A bad boys are over rated. I mean I don't want a nerd, but I would rather have someone I can trust.


4. A hard question. But if your a good father usually your a good husband.


5. A smart is sexy


6. B if I could choose, why not, but A would be fine too.


7. A I need a good sex life.


8. A. I don't want kids without A.








one night...





1. b


2. a


3.b


4. b


5 b


6b


7 b


8 b





I am all for a long time, Im all about love, and committment.


I am in a relationship right now, for about 10 months now, I am so in love and I wouldn't give it up for anything, no matter how hot the one night stand would be.|||ladies If you were in a long term relationship would you prefer:





1. B) Love


2. A)Sense of humor This one is hard since my guy has both a sense of humor and is muscular.


3. a. Good guy (definitely!)


4. a. Good father or Good husband? Sorry, must be both.


5.a. Sexy (hey, I'd marry a redneck if he fits the bill).


6. b.9"


7. kids?


8. a. Vibrant Sex life





If you were in a 1 night stand would you prefer someone:


1, b. sexy?


2. b. muscular build?


3. a. Good guy


4. a.caring? (just has to afford the motel room)


5. b. assume you both just want the sex?


6. b. 9"


7. a. Younger and less experienced


8. a. Fun personality





Right now what are you more in the mood for one night or long term? One night stand.


Please provide any explanation that will help understand your choice


Fun and no committment. This is all theoretical of course as my guyfriend would be awfully miffed.|||1b


2a


3a


4a,b


5b


6a


7a


8b


long term definetly i'd rather be stable|||Long-term:


1) Love


2)Sense of Humor


3)Good guy


4) Good father and good husband


5) Smart AND sexy


6) 9"


7) Kids


8) Vibrant sex life





1 night stand:


1) Sexy


2) Muscular build


3) Bad boy


4) Doesn't matter for a one night stand!


5) Just want sex


6) 9"


7) Older and more experienced


8) Hot. Nobody cares about his personality if he's only there for one reason. Ha!





I am in the mood for marriage because I am already in a long term relationship.





Hope this helps!|||1) B


2) A


3) A


4) B


5) A


6) A


7) B


8) A





Right now I'm in the mood for a long term, unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon.|||Well, I wouldn't want a one night stand, so for the long term relationship--





1.love


sense of humor


good guy


good husband


kids


vibrant sex life|||ok...i had to write this one down...


for a long term relationship


1 love


2 sense of humor


3 a bad boy in the bedroom...and a good guy everywhere else


4 a good husband who will make a great father


5 being smart is sexy


6 its not the size of the ride...its the motion in the ocean


7 financial security to help support kids


8 you can have a vibrant social life and a vibrant sex life...


i think that a lot of the things you gave to choose are things you shouldnt have to choose between...and this all depends on the person...there are a lot of things you look for in a long term relationship....and if its a person who you decide to spend your forever with...you should be picky and find the person who has all the main important qualities you are looking for...





for a one night stand...all i need to know is you first name...and ill take the 9 inches...








right now...this second...ill take the one night stand...there isnt anyone in my life at this time that i want to have a serious relationship with...but who knows...when the right person comes a long....i will want one with them...but this weekend...a one nighter will do...|||1. B) Love





2. A)Sense of humor





3. A %26amp; B





4. A%26amp;B





5. b. Sexy





6. don't care.





7. a. Financial security





8. a. Vibrant Sex life











1, b. sexy





2. a. Sense of humor





3. b. bad boy





4.b. caring





5. b. assume you both just want the sex





6.9"





7. a. older and less experienced





8. . Hot





Right now what are you more in the mood for one night or long term? long term|||Good question! I think I'll give u a star!!





Long Term


1. Love


2. Sense of Humor


3. Bad boy


4. Good father


5. Sexy


6.9"


7.kids


8. Vibrant sex life





One night stand


1.sexy


2.muscular build


3.def. bad boy


4.rich


5.assume u bother just want sex


6. 9"


7. mm hard one, but older more experienced


8.Hot





Right now I am in the mood for a one night stand because I just got out of a long term relationship and I am not ready to jump into another one!|||Okay, first question :B, A, A, impossible to choose between the two, impossible to choose between the two, A (would never even consider B for this one), I don't see how the two compare and therefore can't choose between them, and A


Now, that being said, just because love is more important than money doesn't mean I want some looser who cannot support himself. I want an equal partner, not a child I have to take care of. Jobless losers and addicts can stay the hell away from me, no matter how much love they claim to have. In order to love and respect me they must first love and respect themselves by taking care of themselves.





Second question: B, probably A (but it doesn't matter that much if I never have to see him again), A, B, A, A, doesn't matter, probably A (but it doesn't matter that much if I never have to see him again)


If its a one night stand, I'm not looking for much. I just want to know that he's safe and clean (which is a hard thing to know, and is why I don't have a lot of one night stands).





Right now I'm not looking for either. I am currently pregnant and have virtually no sex drive. Its very strange. Usually I have a pretty healthy sex drive.


Like I said, I'm not big on the one night stand, I never have been. I just don't feel comfortable going home with someone, or letting someone come home with me, when I don't know if they are dangerous or not. How do you know if someone is going to go all Cape Fear on you and bite off your cheek?


At the same time, I wouldn't want to go rushing into a serious relationship right now either. No one seems to want to take things slow anymore.|||love, good sense of humor, good guy, both i'm a mom, both..smart is sexy, I don't do 1 night stands......|||Long term:


1. Love, because money does not have a strong emotional tie on people. what if he decides to use his money to get someone younger and hotter?


2. Sense of humor, because being able to laugh together is very important.


3. Good guy, want my children to have a good role model.


4. Good husband, he needs to be a good husband to sustain a stable marriage. Without that, he can only be a good, Single father.


5. Smart, smart is sexier than sexy. Also, good genetics goes a long way.


6. either or, don't care.


7. Financial security. Without it, I'm not having kids.


8. Social life. Sex life fades over time anyway. Social life keeps relationship interesting. Also a indication that we are a compatible couple and excepted in our circles of friends.


One night stand:


1. sexy


2. muscular, one night is short. who has the time to talk?


3. Good guy, bad boys have STDs.


4. Caring,


5. assume we just want sex. talking after one night stand is awkard.


6. 9" Don't waste my time


7. Older. sex is better, trust me.


8. Hot, come on, it's a one night stand!





I've been single and dating for three years. Now, finally ready for a long term relationship!|||1. Long term relation ship


Love


Sense of humor


Good guy


Good father


Smart


9


Kids


Viberate sex life|||The question is so bloomin intricate that by the time I got to the end of it I'm not in the mood any more!|||LONG TERM:


1. love


2. humor


3. good guy


4. good husband will be a good father


5. smart


6. 9


7. kids


8. vibrant sex


*These are qualities a woman wants in a long term partner.





ONE NIGHT: (don't do but will answer)


1. sexy


2. muscular build


3. bad boy


4. caring


5. clarify


6. 9


7. younger





Guess I better be in the mood for long term since I'm in a long term relationship. :)


*Why not have it all!|||1. A) Love: Money will never give you the satisfaction that love holds.





2. A)Sense of humor: Muscles aren't everything and will not last forever. A good sense of humor would be more appealing than muscles!





3. A and B: A good guy with bad tendencies or a bad boy that is sensitive. You got to mix the two to get a good combination.





4. Both: I figured if he is a good husband then he must be a good father otherwise he wouldn't be worth my time. But if I had to choose..definently good father. I can find other men but a child only has one dad.





5. Sexy: Personally I don't judge a man on his intelligence..as long as it isn't like I am talking to a rock. Sexiness is a good trait..but not a necessity.





6. Doesn't matter: As long as it is there..I don't care. It's how you wiggle your worm!! lol.





7. Kids: Missing out on child birth is a tremendous let down and I would much rather have that then ALL the security in the world.





8. Vibrant Sex Life: I don't need to talk to many people nor do I feel any different if I am unsocial. I have my friends and family..that is all I need. I am not into pleasing many people.





If you were in a 1 night stand would you prefer someone:





I don't do one night stands. Therefore, I would rather not have sex at all.





:-)|||relationship:


1. b


2. a


3. b


4. a


5. a


6. a


7. b


8. a


*i didnt choose any of the look qualitys, but dont get me wrong a attraction is a very big part! but if a man was smart, loving, good father, etc then i would definalty be attracted to him! even if he wasnt jhonny depp hott!!





one night stand:


1. b


2. b


3. b


4. a


5. a


6. a


7.b


8. a





im more for a long term relationship! i usually enjoy sex alot more if im in love(or atleast have feelings) for a guy! %26lt;3|||1. B


2. A


3. A+B


4. B


5. A


6. A


7. Doesn't matter really


8. Both would be nice!





I like long term relationships. I don't do one night. I dont know why but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment