Saturday, March 10, 2012

One night stand!?!?!?!?!???!?!!? hmm?

okay, so, i'm 14 years old, YES FOURTEEN YEARS OLD. Now before i begin telling you my story, i need a promise from you that you wont comment on my age. I've heard it all by now, so don't bother waste your text.



Promise?.... good.



Now, i have an opportunity for a 'one night stand' with a good mate, who basically wants to finger me, because im the only one in are group that has gone far.

He asked me whether he could, and tbh' he is very fit, and most girls would say yes. Im not the one to get hurt easily, and i know it will be a one night thing he can talk to his friends about. I know i know... they will all think im a slut etc etc.... but they all know about it anyway and just sed go for it :L so there is no worry there...



I dont 'love' him or anything, i wont ever have that many feelings for him, its a bit like 'sex buddies' haaa, now, i know, you'll be thinking..



'OMG THIS KID IS ONLY 14'



well who cares? you promised you wouldn't comment on it.



My question is....



Should i just go for it?

Will i be branded a slut forvever?

will it effect our friendship?



Thanks guys. (any messages commenting on just my ages, will be immediatly reported and deleted)



Thanks for your time ;) xxxOne night stand!?!?!?!?!???!?!!? hmm?if i was you, i would go for it... gotta start early ya know, gotta get some experience :)One night stand!?!?!?!?!???!?!!? hmm?
Should I just go for it? Sure, why not. You need to experience it sooner or later.

Will I be branded a slut forever? I don't know about forever, but you run that risk of such a label

Will it effect our friendship? Of course it will. What are you? Totally emotionless?One night stand!?!?!?!?!???!?!!? hmm?You're obviously very British. Let me be the first to say (but probably not) that it sounds like a larf so why not? Your life. Feels good. Everyone does it. You'd be breaking new ground with your friends. You'd be sooo cool. Carpe diemOne night stand!?!?!?!?!???!?!!? hmm?
get off of here and go get some experienceOne night stand!?!?!?!?!???!?!!? hmm?It's really a pretty normal age for people to start exploring their sexuality. You probably will be branded as being somewhat 'available' sexually though if you aren't planning to be with this guy. At that age guys are very, very likely to talk to their friends about their 'conquests'.



If you can deal with that, then go for it.Be careful, and don't go further than you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment