Sunday, March 4, 2012

Who sings "One Night Stand"?

Who sings "One Night Stand" I'm pretty sure that's what it's called. I think it's a pretty new song, I've heard it on the radio a few times recently. The chorus goes something like:



One night stand

I've got to let you go

Cause I'm in love with rock and roll



Thanks?Who sings "One Night Stand"?'thnks fr th mmrs'

(thanks for the memmories)



By Fall Out Boy.



i think :)Who sings "One Night Stand"?Google it.

Google all you know of the song, and it will definitely come up.

(:Who sings "One Night Stand"?I think its called, Thanks for the memories? By fall out boy???? And i think its not thanks for the memories its like thnks fr te mmries or something weird. hope i helped.=)Who sings "One Night Stand"?
me and your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment