Saturday, March 10, 2012

One-Night Stands....help me!?

Wellllll, I've been kinda crazy lately... I've been partying a lot more than usual, and I had a one night stand with my friend, who I kinda liked, and I thought that if we had sex, he might start to like me back, but no. The next day, he told me, IN A TEXT, that he regretted it because he didn't even remember it. Then he started dating this really ugly chick... Anyway, I let that go, and then a week later, I had sex with my friend's brother, and he said he liked me, and so we did it... and then he won't talk to me now. I hate this. I mean, I love sex and everything, but I keep getting played...! What the phoque?.. =/ Someone please, direct me... My parents aren't the type to help me with this...and my friends will just tell me I'm a whore and spread rumors..(yeah, my "friends" suck assholes).One-Night Stands....help me!?The thing is you are just setting yourself up for these kinds of things. You need to stop throwing yourself at guys they see that as wam bam thank ya mam easy as that. You need to say no to them and let them chase that way you aren't the one looking like and idiot and feeling used the next day.One-Night Stands....help me!?Firstn off u really need to calm down with the sex thing, respect yourself, make sure u have interourse with a guy you know will call you the next day . not who you "think" . follow our hearty not your head. your looking for tht guy .... we all are.. but slow down. get to know people before you try n start a relationship. it seems thats what u want,but let it find you, dont go out looking for it through sex,

No comments:

Post a Comment