Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?

Do you think love at first sight is possible or if you have a one night stand, can you fall in "love" with that person? Have any of you felt this? How far did you go to follow up on it? Did you get your guy/girl? Any romantic stories?

Thanks!Love at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?Whether it's possible is something that only those who have experienced it can confirm!



You can't fall in love with someones "personality" at first sight? Ones personality is seen in their facial expression and their body language. You can respond to that emotionally in a second judging by it's compatability to your own.



I believe that you decide within the first 2 minutes of seeing or meeting someone exactly what you think of them and how far you would be willing to go with them... be it to throwing a drink over them or a lifetime together.



So taking that into account you could say this subconscious decision could either permit your feelings growing to that of love or to never reaching beyond that.



I believe I've had some kind of experience with this... twice... The first was someone I was completely head over heels with... he had the power to make my day but he also had the power to break my week. The feelings weren't reciprocated but that still doesn't mean I regret finding that out.



The second was quite similar to your own experience. I met someone fantastic. I fell the first time we caught each others eyes; a slight smile and I was his. An air steward I never got to see again. I regret not pursuing that with every little piece of me. If I could turn back time I'd do anything possible to save a few more minutes with him.



For that reason I tell you to go. To find her. Because there's no repeats here. You find what your heart longs for and discover whether you really have feelings for her because this time is all you've got.



Tell her that you love her. You've got nothing to lose, and you'll always regret it if you don't.



Now "love at first sight"? Plausible? No, but is there anything about love that's logical?



Follow your heart to America and do what you need to do.



Good luck!!Love at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?
Tell us your story.Love at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?I met my hubby through work, and we both knew immediately that we were meant to be together. We married 13 months later, and now, nearly 5 years down the line, we have 2 beautiful children. It can happen!
love at first sight defiently happens! belive me :)Love at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?it is a mythLove at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?
True. Still together 18yrs later. Opened the door to her at a mates party. Wow that was it.
Well for some there is what you called Love at first sight,but it never happened to me yet,My most romantic stories is being with the man I never thought would be mine,unfortunately our relationship is on the rock right nowLove at first sight or on the first night?!! Myth?
Love at first sight? no. although you might love the sight of them. LOL. Lust at first sight, yes...you really can't truly love someone until you get to know them better, one night does not suffice. So, I say that Love at first sight is a very romantic... myth...
What you are probably seeing is that he seems to be great potential material. Hey,,maybe its right,,you will learn about each other as you grow.Hopefully there are no regrets.It is better to get to know someone well first but it doesnt always work that way.Just do what you want only if it is what you want to do %26amp; be careful to not see thru rose colored glasses %26amp; not see the person you hope he will be but see the real person that he is %26amp; take it from there.
It happened to my parents. My mom was out hanging laundry when she saw her soldier boy walking down the street. She caught his eye and asked her out. Three months later they were married and have been for 60 years. I don't believe there was a one night stand involved here though. And, a marriage like that takes lots of work.
in my opinion if u fall in love fast u will forget it fast,but in a glance you may think u like somebody and u love to be whit him but exacly at that time imagin u had a good sex 30minutes ago would you still have the same feeling.i donot think so!
Love at first sight is possible.. I started loving my bf when i first saw him.. before that, i spoke to him only over the phone.. so, when we met for the first time, after speaking to him for a week, i found myself in love with him.. but as much as i believe in love at first sight, i wouldnt give a guarentee that it might last.. it's been 4 years since we've been together, but things arent like it used to be.. what felt soo strong, is now slowly decreasing.. but i hope it works out, coz i still love him..
love always happens like that if more time is consumed then it is a counted wel thought move its just a moment a spcial moment of some thing where one simply falls in love one whole night is a pretty long time it needs just a few seconds
I fell in love at first site and my wife and I have now been married for 41 years - and to all you cynics out there - yes to each other.
It`s a total myth!



But lust at first sight happens quite frequently I hear...



As for a one-night stand, I had a couple of those in my early to mid-twenties but unfortunately, nothing positive or long-lasting ever came out of it!



The two guys in question were only after one thing!



Evidently.



Lucky me!



Talk about being used by men...



My whole love life has been a complete disaster anyways.



Thanks for reminding me of my personal failures as a woman.



Happy Holidays!
you cant fall in love with someone's personality at a glance, and love is about looks and personality being compatible after all. having said that my gorgeous lovely other half wiggled his *** at me in a pub one evening, and i was smitten. i think you should go with it, and dont listen to people saying it never happens.....you only know it can when it happens to you after all. all the best.xxx
Yes, yes %26amp; yes again. I'm not going to give my story on a public forum but these things are not always easy or straightforward but if you think it's right ignore the doubters and take a chance. Whatever happens the old saying works for me 'it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all'. If you want my story email me and you'll see how life can be magical at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment