Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Has anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?

I feel like i love someone who i didn't like before i only lusted with that person but one night i had a dream and fell in love all of a sudden i understand all the love songs. i know its kind of cheesy but yea. So has anyone fall in love like that or similar to that.Has anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?yea i have but seriously i dont even know who it was... i remember it was like the perfect guy and i was madly in love with him and i just couldnt see myself with anyone but him... idk maybe its just me who is weird like this haha now im soo picky with guys and i want perfection... yea i know im terrible... sigh lolHas anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?
n o p e, nopeHas anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?It happens...its never happened to me but if you've done any research you'd know that your dreams are key to your subconscious.
Not like that, but I have seen this girl in a few of my dreams. I feel that I am really helping her each time I see her. As if, it is another reality.



Hope that helps, maybe?Has anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?Not really. For one night I was in love with this guy I had a dream about who may or may not have been based on someone I knew.Has anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?
Happened to me in sort of the same way (I'm in high school). About a year ago, I started noticing a girl becoming really hot. I always looked at her with eyes only for lust, sex, etc. But then, about 3 months ago, I had a dream, and suddenly I couldn't think of anything else at any given time. Only her. Now I have to see her every day, or it's my personal nightmare...but that's just my psychopathic views.
yess!!!!!!

answer my question!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Has anyone ever fallen in love in a dream?
I have. Don't worry it isn't that weird or cheesy its romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment