Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is this a One night Stand?

I was talking to this guy for a month and we had sex, I really love it and it was more loving the sexual, the most emotional sex i ever had.

He is 11 years younger then me, after that i didn't hear from him and that was akward since he told me prio that he wasen't for a one night stand. When I conntact him he seemed odd and then he told me some crazy story to remain just friends. Well we never conntacted each other afterwords but I couldn't get him of my mind since I got emotional attached to him, so i wote him a letter telling him that I never had a one night stand before and that i was hoping we could be friends. He lives one block from my house so i deliverd it to him, where he just kept on staring at me at his stairs. The next day he texted me and we talked for 2 hours about random things but not sex. I really like him and I was wondering why do you thing that he hit me up again?Is this a One night Stand?This definitely has the trappings of a one night stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment