Saturday, March 10, 2012

How many times in one week can I temp dye my hair?

I have thick Red hair and would like to dye it Black for Halloween. I love my hair so I am going to use Temporary dye but since my hair is so thick I need to use alot of it. How often in one week can I dye it in one week to get it black enough but not damaging my hair. (last time I used 3 bottles in one night it it was only dark drown),How many times in one week can I temp dye my hair?the best way is to use a temporary dye with a green/ash base. it will cancel out your red (for the time you want) and it will also make it last longer. also when u do decide to dye it, section your hair so that you can use each bottle on each section. it is up to you how many sections but if your hair is very thick then i'd say use 4 sections of hair. also i think it would be best if you got your temp dye from a beauty supply place rather than a retail store because they can also give you a semi permanent hair color that deposits color without any ammonia. it will last a little longer but it will only be needed to applied once (to each section)



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment