Saturday, March 10, 2012

ONE NIGHT STANDS....what do you think?

i had a one night stand on thursday with my friend Mike's best friend. Ive known Mike two years and have heard him talking about his friend Russell all the time..but never actually met him. So on thurs night it was Mike's birthday and I met Russell finally! so anyways in the club it was like we were magnetically pulled together and we kissed...it was amazing. Then about an hour later we decided to go back to my place and it led to us having sex. This was also amazing. I know I wont see Russell any time soon because he goes to college in England so he wont be home til xmas...so we decided not to xchange numbers. I enjoyed the whole experience...but when I told my best friend(who hasnt had sex yet) she said it was a slutty thing to do..and she thought I was joking...now she wont tlk to me...what can I do...she's my best friend since I was 3?? i didnt think it was wrong...it wasn't lik he was a random guy at the bar....and it was intense and passinate even though love wasn't involved. Oh also I'm 19 and Russell id 20.ONE NIGHT STANDS....what do you think?Don't think you are wrong in this situation you are 19 and an adult who makes her own decisions.I'm not trying to be mean but your friend is 100% wrong for her saying what she said to you.It was rude and uncaring for her to say such absurd things.I agree with you too at least it was not a random guy you knew him from a friend.I would have done the same thing(except with a girl lol) It's just sex.Having sex doesn't make you a bad person.I mean if you had sex with the whole football team yeah that is going too far lol,but you didn't so it's cool.If she really is a true friend she wouldn't have said what she said and not talk to you.Give her some time to come around and tell her how you feel.If she still wants to ignore you find other good friends to hang out with.Maybe she is just jealous because you are getting some action.People judge me sometimes over little stupid details,hell i have had people get jealous over me just because i make better decisions than they do and just because im right and they are wrong they say things like oh well you think you know everything.Anything hope you find maybe a friends with benefits relationship so you can go to a friend if you want some loving hehe.Or just stick to the one night stands if you don't want a relationship.Life is short enjoy it the way you want..now go get em girl!!!ONE NIGHT STANDS....what do you think?thanks for your comments...made me feel a lot better! x

Report Abuse

ONE NIGHT STANDS....what do you think?I really can't see what her problem is!ONE NIGHT STANDS....what do you think?
Girlfriend is a hater lol ;) if she wont talk so what be you do you. Its not end of the world is it :). Plus she sounds very childish. Replace her lool

No comments:

Post a Comment