Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?

I'm 16, almost 17, and a virgin. And I think I'm ready to have sex.

My friends say that I tend to overrate the first time and making a big deal of out it.

I'm in love with a girl and she's so freakin hot and beautiful. Like 9.9 out of 10. She wants to have sex with me, a one night stand, but is not looking for a relationship at all. Just sex. And considering that I never had a girlfriend I would like to experience love first. But I might never get a chance with this girl again. And I'm kinda deperate. So it's like choosing between sex now or sex and love, later. Should I just lose it in a one night stand or wait until I find the right one?Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?I think you should wait.



Your first time should be something magical with 2 people who absolutely love each other to no end!



You'll always want to remember it as one of times in your life and not just some one night stand.



I'm a hopeless romantic, and I can't tell you how to live you life, so good luck with whatever you decide.



:) %26lt;3Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?
I promise, it will mean so much more if you wait for the one you love. So many people just give it up freely and then later it feels like nothing. It will never be special with the person that you end up with later. And just another bit of advice: A lot of girls will sometimes feel a bit insecure and uncertain about giving her virginity to someone who isn't a virgin. I hope you choose the best decision.Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?Omg wait for the one! I can guarantee that if you just have sex and not wait for sex and love YOU WILL REGRET IT and honestly, there is nothing better than losing your virginity with someone you love and that you will be with for a long time after. You only lose it once and if it's with someone you love it will be ten times more special :)
i think you should wait til you find the right one :-) but if you feel that will be too long a wait for you then go for the one night stand, i think youl regret that later in life though because i personally wish i lost my virginity differently..Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?"And considering that I never had a girlfriend I would like to experience love first." You said it and I think you should follow your heart. I also think it is the right decision. Find someone you love not someone who is lustful.Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?
Is it legal to have sex with a minor in your state? Are you ready for fatherhood. If she is going to rape you then use a condom and enjoy the experience. My own opinion is to wait if you can.
your a guy, being a virgin means nothing, if you were a chick it would be diffrent for the fact something rips bro. so your quesiton should be like, "should i do this chick"



btw cool story bro ^_^Should I lose my virginity in a one night stand?
I say, just hit it. "Sex and love" is overrated. At your age you wont find real love anytime soon anyways.

Oh and a tip: Don't use a rubber, Just pull out. Feels a lot better.;)
No, you will probably end up regretting it in the future, and feel like crap whenever you think about it.
Wait until you find the right one definitely. You might have one night of pleasure but the rest of your life with an STD and alot of regret....
Nooooo

u shud definetly wait till ur older married and with the one you truely love

Cuzz u mite just end up gettin STD's =D
Once you will find your love you will have sex.



So there isn't much to choose from just.. Sex or Sex...
Nope... you only get to loose your virginity once, loose it with someone special.
Wait. It is not worth it.
WAIT.i lost my virqinity in a one niqht stand and i hated it

No comments:

Post a Comment