Sunday, March 4, 2012

Anyone out there w/ Aspergers?

I have it and would like experiences.

Some questions I`d like to ask are:

1.Do you have any of these games?

A.Animal Crossing

B.The Sims

C.Virtual Villagers

D.Harvest Moon

2.Are you home-schooled?

3.Are you an only child?

4.Do you have any relatives w/ Aspergers?

5.If you have a family pet? If so, do you enjoy it? (weird question but answer honestly)

Thanks so much.Anyone out there w/ Aspergers?
I'm not really sure whether I have it or not, I've been suspected as a boarderline case but doctors could never give me a yes or no answer. I live a pretty normal life but have some weird freakout moments that other people don't really understand, and I learnt a lot of normal behaviour by watching others to fit in. I'll still answer these though if it is any help.



1.Do you have any of these games?

A.Animal Crossing- Never played it.

B.The Sims- Hah I used to be a huge addict but I don't play so much now.

C.Virtual Villagers- What?

D.Harvest Moon- Huh? (I'm more of a valve game fan)



2.Are you home-schooled? Nope, I went to regular school. Had councilling all the way hrough though and was a major lonor till the last few years :D





3.Are you an only child? No I have five half brothers between my two parents, I live with my mum, stepdad and the two littlest brothers as they are their kids.





4.Do you have any relatives w/ Aspergers? We think my grandad maybe.



5.If you have a family pet? If so, do you enjoy it? (weird question but answer honestly). I adore my kitties Tippy and Cleo.





Thanks so much.Anyone out there w/ Aspergers?
i have it and

1. none of them, but love my Nintendo wii and mario games

2. no, currently at college doing a levels in physics, chemistry and maths, really like these subjects

3. no, have 1 sister

4. not sure but grandad was thought to have had it.

5.yes,1 budgie ,really like it.

ps, ill add you as a contact, trying to get as many people on here as possible with aspergers as contacts.Anyone out there w/ Aspergers?
Whats Aspergers?

I have a friend named Justin Asperger.

I have A B and C



Is Aspergers i disease/disability?



Email meeee

:)
my m8 does!



we call him mr pergers!



he loses it wen ya hand him a finance form

No comments:

Post a Comment