Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm obsessed with this girl (one night stand with a friend)?

I had an ONS with this girl though we were friends before. I always had a thing for her. She totally moved on and treats me as a best friend but sometimes says she would be better with me than with her boyfriend (who is always cheating on her). We were together a few times after that and she knows I love her and she even says she loves me back. What do I do? It's been over 2 years and I tried dating other girls but it's pointless.I'm obsessed with this girl (one night stand with a friend)?You probably were born for each other.. Go and tell her.. you and her would make a perfect couple. There is no need to be confused what to do. You two complete each other. She loves you too I bet, but she wants you to go for it.. So, just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment