Saturday, March 10, 2012

I had a one night stand...?

There's a guy I've been in love with for about two months. Last weekend he went to a ball with me. At the afterparty (which was majorly wild) stuff happened. He made it clear that he couldn't have a relationship with me, but that he was very attracted to me. I made my choice, and I thought I could deal with just having the one night and that being it. However, I have some serious feelings for him, and it turns out having had just the one night stand is messing with my head. He is THE Perfect Guy with capitals, but I don't want to be "the girl you banged who just can't leave you alone". He said he'd like to be friends with me, but I don't know if he meant it and I don't want to be tagging after him like a lost puppy.



Guys, how do I deal with my feelings? How do I work this out? It was stupid of me thinking I could just have the one night and let it be over, I'm not really that kind of girl. Still, I just couldn't keep my hands off him. Now I'm kind of messed up. I know I should just "get over it and find someone new", but honestly I've never met such a good guy in my life before.I had a one night stand...?sweetie I know exactly how you feel. The best thing you can do is act like you don't care, but seriously try to really not care. Thats the only thing you can do. You'll get his attention that way, and he may be chasing after you. But don't get your hopes up. It's really hard, but the first thing you need to do is buy a tub of ice cream and rent the notebook. cry your heart out, and from there you slowly let yourself get over it. He may come around, so dont give up all hope :)

dont talk to him until he talks to you, if you see him, smile at him to let him know youre being friendly and so its not awkward between you too.

good luck, much love :)I had a one night stand...?
"everybody wants what they can't have" so switch roles and act like he's whatever to you and he will see that your not that into him and will want you. This works trust me lol if he ask you what you're gonna one night lie and say hanging out with a guy friend. Buy if he ask if you like the guy always say no guys get jealous over anything.I had a one night stand...?well damn, sounds like he worked ya over pretty good in bed..but you need to back off and let it happen naturally. The best way to get over a guy is to get under another one (wink, wink)I had a one night stand...?
he made it clear he could not be with you, just let it go, it may not be worth it in the end if your pushing against the grain.I had a one night stand...?He is hot.But "Try me" onceI had a one night stand...?
give him about a week if he feels the same way as u o he will definitely come back .. all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment