Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ex BF had a one night stand 3 dys after we broke up. Girl claims she is now pregnant and that it is his. Help?

We had been in a serious relationship for 4 years. Living together as husband and wife for 3 yrs out of the four. Had our share of problems that in my opinion a high percentage of couples experience as well. Nothing out of the norm. In Jan 2010 we both agreed that we needed to end it because we were just not making each other happy and instead creating more hurt. Early Feb. 2010 he moved out to his sisters home. Kept in contact with one another. We love each other so much still just not showing how much we did love each other to one another. I have never loved a man like I love him. Turns out he feels the same but we both continued to agree that we could just not live or get back together. On March 8th, I called him and told him that I needed to move on and that I did not want any contact with him at all. No email, phone calls. This hurt so much but i felt that as long as I knew of him I would keep holding on to him. We did not hear of each other for about three weeks. Most difficult days for me. He emailed me on my bday which was a week ago to wish me a happy bday. We get to talking. We agree to meet. He confesses to me that three days after we broke up for good, He had a one night stand. Eight days later the girl calls him back and tells him that she is pregnant and that he is the father. I could not believe it and I still can't. Worsts moment of my life. He is devastated. Wishing death to himself. I never seen a man cry the way he was and still is. Tells me that what happenned happenned but that he cannot forgive himself for doing what he did while he still loved me as much as he does. Says that the baby cannot be his. He and I went to a fertility doctor once who tested his sperm twice and both times we were explained that once his sperm ejaculates over half of them are dead and the ones that remain alive were extremely weak. He asked girl for paternity test once baby born and of course she was insulted. Girls mother is demanding for him to accept responsibility not only of the baby but also of her daughter. I need some advise as to what to do. I want to give him the support that he needs. Despite what I am going through now bc of him I am still in love with him. I know him very well and i can definately tell you that this is a big big mistake on his part. He never cheated on me during the four years. Because we love each other so much we want to get back together but I am not sure what I should do. I am a very strong person and very well aware of what may come if this baby turns out that is his. Please help...Ex BF had a one night stand 3 dys after we broke up. Girl claims she is now pregnant and that it is his. Help?If she called only eight days later... I can tell you without a doubt its not his. It will take 2 weeks to find out you are pregnant by a home pregnancy test. So of course he should get a paternity test if the girl doesn't come clean before that.But I dont think either one of you have anything to worry about. And also get tested before you have sex again.Ex BF had a one night stand 3 dys after we broke up. Girl claims she is now pregnant and that it is his. Help?
Here is the big flaw in this girl's story. They had sex and 8 days later she is pregnant? No medical miracle can tell you are pregnant that soon.



He needs to insist on a pregnancy test. He can tell her it's for court purposes for establishing paternity. Because if there is any chance he isn't the father, it's not fair to deprive the real father of that relationship with the child as well.



He also needs to be upfront with her. He needs to tell her they will not be together. He is sorry, but it was a one night stand, and he will not be responsible for her or her other child. If the child turns out to be his, he will step up and be that child's father- but will not be forced into a relationship he isn't ready for with a girl he doens't know.Ex BF had a one night stand 3 dys after we broke up. Girl claims she is now pregnant and that it is his. Help?kick him in the f***in nut* thats wut i would doEx BF had a one night stand 3 dys after we broke up. Girl claims she is now pregnant and that it is his. Help?
Demand paternity testing, if its his he has to accept indispensability, if not he has no financial obligation for child or for the testing. Put it in writing now before the kid is born, get her signature and/or get a lawyerEx BF had a one night stand 3 dys after we broke up. Girl claims she is now pregnant and that it is his. Help?Shame he didn't have the sense to use a condom. He'll just have to wait and do a dna test and I think he should be tested before you sleep together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment