Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Had sex 3 times in one night? how?

I want to know how it is possible for 2 people to have sex 3 times in one night because I saw it a news story recently. Would that mean that they are counting the no of times they started and stopped making love or what is their definiton of sex in this case?Had sex 3 times in one night? how?I count it as a time.. every time... we start go go go stop.. lil ones aren't worth counting..



i have done 3 time 1 night with my fiance there were gaps of showering eating watching tv and stuff like that inbetween.



i'm on 55 times atm.Had sex 3 times in one night? how?ah memories, long time since ive done it three times in one night, never mind counting, just enjoyHad sex 3 times in one night? how?3 times is very possible 4 a young people as you get older still possible but better have a oxygen mask.Had sex 3 times in one night? how?
My boyfriend and I did it 5 times in one night once. He finished every time. I count that as sex.

Very exhausting though lol
  • justin bieber phone number
  • captain america shield
  • multiplication table printable
  • san diego restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment