Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One night stands, why people are so against them?

I just read this guys question about him only wanting one night stands with the ladies and never marriage(I would have to agree) and people got upset and thought it was wrong? I dont get what is up peoples asses these days. I think one night stands are fine and personally I do it too. I mean if you want to wait for that special person good for you im not saying anything is wrong with it, but some of us dont want a special person to marry and have kids. For me I just like to have sex and dont feel that emotional stuff, so one night stands are perfect no feelings, no nagging, no money spent, nothing relationship wise. Ya I know all about stds and pregnancy. But hey you gotta take risks in life or its boring. I mean I could sit inside all day instead of going jet skiing, climbing,boxing,etc but that is no fun. Everything has risk, I could die on a jet ski or boxing, but I love it not going to stop cuz I could die, so why would I stop sex cuz there is a risk. So what I want to know is what is your problem with One night stands, just accept it???One night stands, why people are so against them?Keep playing your odds, see what happens.

Sex is 10 times more enjoyable with someone you love and care about. Have you ever heard of herpes? Condoms don't stop them from spreading.

Good Luck! Your gonna need it.One night stands, why people are so against them?
There is nothing wrong with one night stands if the girl wants it too. I mean how can they judge you for wanting a one-night stand if they follow through with it. However, as you get older I reckon you will start to realise that you will need a gf or a wife - someone you can spoil, talk to, share stuff with and love

If thats not you now it might be you in the future, don't rule it out!One night stands, why people are so against them?It's very shallow; if it's clear that that is all that both of you are after, and you use protection, then I personally don't see anything "wrong"... just shallow. Shallow people are generally pretty self-centered and boring, actually.One night stands, why people are so against them?
i dont have a problem with them its societys double standards i have a problem with if a man does it hes a stud a girl is just a slut for wanting to enjoy sex on the same level as a man...One night stands, why people are so against them?hit it and quit itOne night stands, why people are so against them?
i think alot of americans go through the one night stand phase. god knows i've had a couple, sometimes you just need to get laid. yes there are risks involved but it's pretty easy to minimize them by practicing safe sex. HOWEVER, there is nothing like sex with someone you love. there is nothing like being in love. i hope when you get it out of your system you'll find a girl who completes you. cause old dudes aren't having one night stands, they're either married to a woman who loves and cares for them or they're sad and alone. you don't really want to be sad and alone do you? that said, enjoy your youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment