Saturday, March 10, 2012

She had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?

My partner of 2 years had a one night stand with a guy and got pregnant. All i see when I see her is someone else's sperm inside her. We hadn;t been seeing so much of each other, and I admit she did not get a good deal out of me, but I was always with her and never ever thought she's cheat. I trusted her.

Not - I have tried to forgive her. The trouble is, whenever I drive past her old work where they met, I cringe, when I drive past where he works now, I cringe. I can't watch any TV with her, because there are contstant reminders of affairs and pregnancies, so we have to watch bloody documentaries. I can't get in her car because he was in it. I can't have sex with her in the missionary position because I imagine thats how he did it. She can't even say anything like "can I have ketchup ont he side" because I imagine her havign him on the side. Now it turns out she got pregnant and panicked and had an abortion, after she found out she was pregnant they went out for a drink so she could 'tell him; or 'get support' or whatever but she didn';t tell him; I went to see him and told him now everyone knows.

I can't get rid of the daily constant reminders - it crucifies me.

I desperately love her, and my children desperately love her and would be heartbroken if we broke up - and I know she now realises she loves me and I don't think she would do it again - but I cant get past it.

I want her to do something to put ti right but she just carries on, she would never mention it if I didn't bring it up. What do I want her to do to put it right? I don't know but I want her to do something? Pleasetell me what she could do to ease the pain as it hurts me so much. I think of nothing else, I can't stand sleeping with her by my side, I am in such a mess and cant get out of it. Please somebody, other than dumping her (she is my last chance - too many failed relationships that hurt) and I dont want anybody else - i really dont. What can we do to work at this? Will time ease the pain? Please somebody - what can she do to help me get over it? Help!!She had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?You'll never really "forget" about the matter. But, you can always forgive.

It's just that you haven't forgiven her fully, and it hurts you that you still hold the grudge of her being with another man. So you inflict images and reminders of that happening.



Yes, you probably do want her to do something.

You're probably thinking, "Why did she get it off so easy?"

"Why is she feeling fine, when I'M the one feeling the agony?"

"I did nothing wrong, and I feel like I'm on the losing end?"

"How could she have done this to me?"

Thus, many rhetorical and unanswered questions are spinning around you. The key to get over this, is to forgive.



It isn't easy, of course. As you'll need a lot of time, and you crave for her to do something. You want her to do something to "make up" for what she did, since it seems pretty clear she didn't really earn back her mistakes. Perhaps, things that require her effort, and things that you'll see, things that you'll learn to realise that she has fully changed, and is willing to pay up for the things she did in the past. So, maybe you go talk to her about it, if you feel the need to. Tell her how you feel, tell her what goes through your mind everyday. The main thing in the relationship is trust and communication. You need to overcome this, to make the relationship successful. So, perhaps the first step is to do that. It might be able to clear a lot of things by comforting. Just be careful of the words you use, as you say you don't want to lose her.



If you still need help, I advise you to do counseling, to overcome yourself first, then going back to the issue.



You just need patience, determination, and communication to fix this issue. It'll take time, but you can do it.



Good luck. :)She had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?
I hate to say this but you will never forget it. I've been broken up with my ex for over a year now, not even seen him for over a year, and every little thing reminds me that he chose to be with someone else over me. Get rid of her, but I doubt you will forget about it.She had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?I can't see you ever getting over it. I wouldn't be able to. I'd move on.She had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?
Just use her like a whoreShe had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?there is nothing she can do to fix whatever is going on inside of you. she already did her part by being honest with you. get counseling. you are the only one who can fix the issues you are having. and time will ease the pain if you are being proactive. you have to let go of the past.



ps women deal with this kind of thing all the time so if you decide to break up with her at least put in the same effort that she would have put in with you had the situation been switched.She had a one night stand and an abortion and whenever I look at her I see someone else inside her?
Break up. Yes, you screwed up but so did she. Not only that, but for convenience she "aborted" (in my eyes, murdered) her child. You will never be able to forget that. So apologize to her for being a jerk and say "goodbye". Next time, resolve to do better or stay single.
If you truly love her, and I mean really love her. If you're sure that you really don't want anybody else, ask her to marry you.



If she says yes, you can be sure of how much she loves you. She know she did bad, she's tried to make it up to you. Now its your turn. Forgive her. She turned from you because you did not give her what she needed, be it sex or attention. Now that you know you could lose her, be what she needs you to be.



She is not the only one at fault. You neglected her. She ran off with him. You both did wrong. She's sorry, but now its your turn to be sorry and change.



Or dump her. Plain and simple. If you won't put anything into this and admit you need to change as well, then end it before she dumps you for treating her so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment