Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Please help.. i love my boyfriend but i like some one else what should i do?

i went out one night and some lad caught my eye we started talking and he is really nice ive met up with him a few times now and i cant stop thinking about him i love my boyfriend and i really dont wanna hurt him and some one told me dont leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they lovePlease help.. i love my boyfriend but i like some one else what should i do?well "dont leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love" is true .......but if u really wanna know what ur heart desires then just toss a coin.not that it chooses an ans.but when the coin is in the air u know what ur heart is expecting to turn up......

try it...its worked for me........Please help.. i love my boyfriend but i like some one else what should i do?Did you just read your question? Whoever told you that is right. In your question you said, "I LOVE my boyfriend, but i LIKE someone else" you love your boyfriend, stick with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment