Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?

Help me.. I have a fiance, we are having a long distance relationship.

I went out with my co-workers and I got really drunk and had one night stand with my co-worker.

I have absolutely no feelings for him, I only love my fiance, but I'm thinking of letting him go because of the situation. I hate to do this.. but my fiance treated me really nice I don't think I can see his face any longer. I love him so much. I just don't know what to do.. I don't think I should tell him and break his heart, should I just be guilty and be a nice wife or just let him go..

I just don't know... I hate myself right now If there was an eraser to erase the memories and something that happened I really wish I could erase everything and start over.

People, I really love this guy to death I don't want to let him go.. what should I do.

(I think some of my co-workers know about this one night stand..I'm scared..)I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?well if you can keep a secret you should keep it that way, most males have a 1 nighht stand either after the bachelor or violate their mates one way or the other , not trying to out bad thoughts in your head but lusting is cheating as well so you should think about it , call it even because Im sure he has lusted for somebody .I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?
I would tell him how you feel and let him make his decision..........I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?If you really loved him, you wouldn't have slept with someone else. There were probably a million times when you could have said, "No, I can't do this" . . . but you did it anyway.



Tell your fiance and break up with him. He deserves better than you.I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?
You say: "I don't think I should tell him and break his heart, should I just be guilty and be a nice wife or just let him go."



This makes no sense. You seriously don't think it would break his heart if you just 'let him go" with no explanation? The truth is, you're trying to avoid telling him, and that's the only logical option you have.



If you were already married, it might be different. But if you don't tell him and proceed with your plans, you're forcing him to take marriage vows under false pretenses, and to me that's more unforgivable than a drunken one night stand.



So stop talking about letting him go, because it won't happen like that. He's going to demand to know why (as would anyone). This isn't a prom date - you committed your life to him!.I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?they all know, trust me.

first thing, consider you may have an alcohol problem. because normal people do not get drunk and fall into bed with co-workers. was this a one time thing or a pattern of behavior? you would not have done this if you hadn't been drunk. you lost integrity, reasoning, and honesty.

alcoholics anonymous and honesty is the best way to go here.I had a one night stand and I'm engaged?
You have a problem my dear. Some part of you let yourself get into the situation to have a one night stand and that part of you needs to be explored. Getting married will not make anything easier. Oh sure it is great for the first few months or year, but it is a lifetime commitment and I am not sure you are ready for that or you would have been strong enough to resist the urge to have sex on a one night stand. I am not saying you should tell your fiance, but you need to really think about whether or not you should get married as the bond does not seem strong enough to me (at least not right now).
You need to talk to him in person



Tell him that you got really drunk and slept with someone

That you love him and you want to be with him

That you do not want keep this and start a new life



Do you get drunk that bad a lot

They may be more of a problem than the one night stand



You should not let your fiance go without tell him what is going on

He should be in this decision



This may be something you could work few

No comments:

Post a Comment