Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sony vaio W mini or hp mini 311?

I'm planning to buy a netbook/notebook and I'm confused between these two.

I believe it should be able to compensate with what I need it for. The things I need are just simple.



1. I can browse sites like videos in youtube and other streaming sites, Facebook, and Blogs(wordpress) without a problem(not slow)

2. I can play games...just simple games like the ones from REflexive Arcade..e.g Virtual villagers, Aveyond...(is it also possible to play diablo??)

3. Can open PDF files with Acrobat Reader without problems...and doesnt have problems with yahoo messenger

4. upload pics, vids and other files in the internet

5. can easily connect with speakers

6. can download movies

7. nice resolution....

8.durable

9. usb slots

:)



Which do you think is better to use? I'd like it to be fast in processing if possibleSony vaio W mini or hp mini 311?
most netbooks/mini can handle what u listed above just find one that has decent battery life and nice feel to it.Sony vaio W mini or hp mini 311?
I would suggest Sony VAIO(R) VPCM111AX/W W Series 10.1" Netbook - White



this product and it performs really well I would definitely suggest



Sony VAIO(R) VPCM111AX/W W Series 10.1" Netbook - White

*Box Contents - Sony VPCM111AX/W, Standard Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery (up to 4 hours), AC Adapter, Power Cord;

*Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz Processor

*512KB L2 Cache, 667 MHz Front Bus Speed

*1GB DDR2 667MHz RAM (2GB max.)

*250GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive

*Software Bundle - Windows 7 Starter, Microsoft Works SE 9.0 with 60-Day Trial Version of Microsoft Home and Student 2007.

*Norton Internet Security 2010 30-Day Trial Offer, 1-Year Limited Warranty

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VAIO-VPCM111A鈥?/a>



Also check out at Ebay there are really good deals going

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment