Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it bad that i'm so lonely that i have one night stands...?

to try and forget about the loneliness?



i have some truly fantastic friends that are like my family. Its just i have always had this thing where i hate sleeping (not sex just sleeping) alone, and being by myself. I mean i spend time by myself and all but i love hanging out with poeple who make me feel good about myself. I always seem to attract the guys who treat me like crap and this was before all the one night stands. Im not saying im incomplete without someone, i just love hugs and kisses and people who truely like you for who you are.



One night stands are not this obviously but for 2 seconds i can forget about it all and its like im in mu own little world.



The thing that cut me the most was me and this guy were hanging out heaps, just talking watching movies and stuff we did sleep together a few times. Then out of the blue he just stopped talking to me and it confused the **** out of me. turns out he was sleeping with another girl at the same time. im not saying its THE reason that i do it but it did add to it.



Suggestions/Opinions?Is it bad that i'm so lonely that i have one night stands...?.Get a puppy to sleep with, get come confidence and comfort in being with just yourself, and for goodness sakes get tested regularly for STDs/STIs because although I've nothing against promiscuity, it does significantly increase the risk you'll get "something"...and remember, some things you could acquire, are incurable.



Take care of you...unfulling sex is more likely to leave you empty and feeling bad about youself, than just sucking it up (so to speak) and sleeping alone.
  • pick a part
  • rachel zoe collection
  • salt lake
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment