Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One night stands, why not?

I just read this guys question about him only wanting one night stands with the ladies and never marriage(I would have to agree) and people got upset and thought it was wrong? I dont get what is up peoples asses these days. I think one night stands are fine and personally I do it too. I mean if you want to wait for that special person good for you im not saying anything is wrong with it, but some of us dont want a special person to marry and have kids. For me I just like to have sex and dont feel that emotional stuff, so one night stands are perfect no feelings, no nagging, no money spent, nothing relationship wise. Ya I know all about stds and pregnancy. But hey you gotta take risks in life or its boring. I mean I could sit inside all day instead of going jet skiing, climbing,boxing,etc but that is no fun. Everything has risk, I could die on a jet ski or boxing, but I love it not going to stop cuz I could die, so why would I stop sex cuz there is a risk. So what I want to know is what is your problem with One night stands, just accept it???

Also people say o well u will get old and lonely, um no I wont I am alone now and I am fine with it no problem. Another thing if u think o well u will get old and no one will want to have one night stands with you well if I get that old I will either have no sex drive or pay for it, 18 year old better then 50 year old wrinkly wife that probably looks like a guy by now yuckOne night stands, why not?you are immoral and superficial...that is what happens when you don't care about anyone but yourself.One night stands, why not?
Well sex is called making love because you're supposed to love the person you do it with. However you're in it for self-satisfaction alone, so there's really no way anyone on here is going to change your mind.One night stands, why not?hmm because no girl is every going to fall in love with you or want to marry you because a) you just said you dont have feelings for the girls you **** with, so grow a heart. b) you wouldnt be faithful. c) you probably have herpes and whatnotOne night stands, why not?
i found your question pretty intriguing.

You seem like you are trying to prove something in every sentence you say. (it feels like you are somewhat trying to contradict your self in a way)

You sound pretty young as am I.

Sure right now for many its just pull your pants down with no prob or consequences.

I personally dont agree with one night stands. but hey. whatev right.?!



about the whole risk, adrenaline and sex.

get your facts straight please. lol

i bet then when you are jetsking you wont run into a boat for no reason. ( oh but its risky. eh?)

and you probably would not go fighting with mike tyson . cuz you would get your *** kicked big time.

and you probably wont go climbing without any ******* wires or whatever things you need for climbing.(haha i dont know )

and at least when you have sex WEAR CONDOMs.

its your life. you knoww do whatever. but dont ruin others life.



but since you are asking other online for their opinion . it must mean you are unsure of your own. and thats something that needs fixing.

=]

good luck and

maybe grown up a little. heheOne night stands, why not?Here is what is wrong with one night stands.

Emotional trauma for both genders and all the accompanying drama in a lot of instances.

Pregnancy, guy pays child support,sometimes gets kid dumped off on him

Girl raises kid by herself and kid is emotionally damaged

Sometimes girl has abortion and suffers emotionally for the rest of her life

Sometimes guy is sorry for having destroyed a child he created or can not do anything to keep it from being aborted

Many single parent homes which if you look,these kids are troubled because there is no stability and a lack of a father in their lives

The spread of diseases even if you have a vasectomy and she has her tubes tied.

Sex makes babies and ALL birth control has a failure rate.

These are just but a few problems and lastyl it teaches BOTH genders that people are just "things", "sex toys" to be used and discarded like trash when done,it demoralizes and dehumanizes,humanity and breaks down the family unit.

Need more reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment