Saturday, March 10, 2012

What do you think of a one night stand?

One Night Stand



three nights,

two nights,

one night,

Stand.



three times,

two times,

one time,

Listen.



you took my Virginity.

something that I didn鈥檛 give much

Thought,

until Now.



I was so

Happy.

I had finally lost,

it.



I bragged to my friends,

they all laughed and smiled,

Congrats,

they all said.



Again, I wanted to see,

You,

I missed,

You.



my ex moved back in,

it was but Sex,

don鈥檛 make it more than that,

it wasn鈥檛

Love,

was all she said.



I had my first breakup,

but it could not be,

because there was never, Two

or WE.



three times, three nights,

two times, two nights,

one time, one night,

Listen:



It was a

one time, one night stand.

the one time I lost it,

my Virginity.What do you think of a one night stand?*FacepalmWhat do you think of a one night stand?one night stands are disgusting! i found out the guy i like has had 6 solid one night stands, im think what happen to the rest that aren't solid. that hasnt put me off him though but now i have to consider the possibilities of him cheating on me or worse having something nasty i might get.What do you think of a one night stand?this is why we try and try so hard to tell young women about this, but to really try to talk to a female is like talking to a brick house......until this happens..u ladys have to talk to each other cause daddy and mommy seem to have no effect on dumb girls hormones...this poor poor yong girl, finally gave her cooch up, and now the guy id off getting more cooch......ashame, ladys u need learn your your friends lessons!!!!What do you think of a one night stand?
Horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment