Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?

So here's the thing, I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half now and we've had our differences and our ups and downs. He's ten years older than me so he's obviously had several relationships before me. But he is my first boyfriend. He's also been on several one night stands. I knew this from the beginning and I am okay with that I am not one to judge although we are very different in that way, I lost my virginity to him and for me, sex comes only with love I wouldn't want to sleep with anyone if I wasn't in a loving relationship. I have excepted that we are different in that way and I don't think bad of anything he's done because he like many people enjoyed one night stands...Today we were out shopping, and he ended up bumping into a woman he knew who worked in the shop we were in. I assumed it was an old friend or an ex girlfriend whilst they chatted and exchanged numbers. As we came out the shop I asked him casually, "Was that an ex girlfriend?" And he replied sniggering "Well no I wouldn't call it that, we got drunk one night and did it." I was obviously rather speechless as i'd just watched them exchanged mobile numbers and arrange to meet up. I got very upset and felt a jealousy come over me and felt awkward. He went on to say that they worked together for a while and she was a lovely lady. When we got home I discussed it with him in a mature manor, and I didn't start yelling or getting carried away, I simply said that I felt a bit uncomfortable with what had happened; not the fact he'd had a drunken one night stand, but the fact that he'd arranged to meet up with this woman right in front of my face. He got angry and told me I was being far too sensitive and made me feel stupid. I talked about this to some of my friends and they agreed that that was not okay and that he shouldn't be doing this regardless of if he used to work with her, my friends agree it's extremely insensitive. I would not mind as much if he was keeping in touch with a past ex girlfriend that he's had a proper relationship with, because that's expected when you've loved and known a person so well. I feel upset and i'm unsure of how to act or what to do. Has anyone else been in a similar situation? I'd greatly appreciate some opinions please, thanks.My boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?Wow. I'm in the EXACT same situation that you're in but the other way around. It drives me insane. I think we both should end it. He talks about it like its a fond memory, or its funny. You can do better. Unless you think its going to last forever, and unless you can stand him having done that with a bunch of girls, and fondly revisiting those memories I'd get out. Guys are scumbags. Find someone more your age with a similar background. Then it will be like you're each other's firsts! Its so much easier that way. Believe me. Or I'd tell him you don't want to hear about it. Either way, what he's doing is really not okay if it makes you uncomfortable.My boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?
Omg! don`t you have any friends to tell this blather to? instead of all of us?My boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?talk to him about it.i personally would have his balls cut for doing that.



answer mine plzMy boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?
Dump him and find someone who isn't a selfish deusch-bag. It's as plain as the warts on his genitals!My boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?Honey, he doesn't give a flying **** about you. He is planning on cheating on you right in front of you. His actions say it all. Get out now before it is too late.My boyfriend getting friendly with a past one night stand?
If you saw someone murdering a person would you "judge" them as "bad?

This guy has used women for sex.Do you think ALL the girls who slept with him said "Yippee a one night stand ,I'll never have to see him ever again after tonight!"

No, I am sure a lot of those girls felt betrayed and used,dirty and trashy.Some may have been hoping it would turn to love.

Would you judge a person who does this to men or women as immoral and bad?I would and so would most of society hon.

You had sex with this guy now he is meeting up with a girl he had sex with,and I bet you're not invited(unless he is hoping for a 3 some).

How much longer are you going to ignore the red flags of warning?

EVERY TIME a girl spreads her legs for a guy she is not married to ,she runs the risk of getting used for sex.There is a reason he is as old as he is and not married.It is called:

"Why buy the cow when you are getting free milk and other cows are standing in line to give you free samples?"

No comments:

Post a Comment