Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Relationship problem ( one night stands)??

I live in Texas. I like to experiences a varity of men( HELL!! I LOVE MEN). So, I went to a bar a few days ago, I decided to try a white guy out. I never been with one before until that day. Well, I'm single but I was looking to have some fun that night. I saw this guy I thought he was cute. He told me he was talking to someone.. I was fine with that because it just a one night stand... I didn't want nothing from him but a one night stand, and I got it.. AND BOY IT WAS GREAT!!!



My question is it rude to converse with a guy only for great sex??Relationship problem ( one night stands)??Hell no, it's not rude! I think it's most guys dream. Just make sure you use protection ALWAYS.Relationship problem ( one night stands)??
i think its rude when people don't use protection when they are involved in promiscuous sexRelationship problem ( one night stands)??if there looking for the same thing than no but if he wants something more from it than yes
One night stands are very dangerousRelationship problem ( one night stands)??do you love yourself? if so, stop having sex until your in a committed relationship, one night stands are uselessRelationship problem ( one night stands)??
No, it's perferctly fine. Do you and only you. Hell, if you like having one night stands, more power to you sister!
Heck no!!!Relationship problem ( one night stands)??
Nope, we need more of your kind in the world today!!
It is not rude at all. How can it be, when that is the only reason he is conversing with you?
The world needs more women like you
yes.you can't have a great sex with the stranger.only with the lovely one.find a nice guy

No comments:

Post a Comment