Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers .."see something unusual"?

I am leveled all the way up in all areas of the game. I have my temple,statue, %26amp; treasure chest. I don't have the golden child anymore (they died of old age), and haven't moved the boulder yet.

My villagers keep walking down to the treasure chest and say "I see something unusual" . Then they look around in the sand for a little bit, and leave. Can you please tell me what this is and how to get it?

Also I am getting really fed up with having made the golden child, or about 5-6 of them, and nothing is happening as far as the boulder goes. The butterflies don't follow them to the plant that will eventually "produce fruit".

This is all driving me nuts,lol

I appreciate any help on the "something unusual" that my villagers are seeing.

Thank you : )

IceyVirtual Villagers .."see something unusual"?
You can create the Golden Child again, by getting another nursing mom and putting her into the lagoon.

Golden Children don't die of old age. They never get past the age of 5.

The something unusual is actually the treasure chest. It's a bug, like if you move a villager above the school even after you found it they will still say that they think it can be transformed.

You must wait until the GCs get 5. Sometimes it takes like days to get the GC to move the boulder. Don't worry. Nothing is happening.

You have to bring the GC to the Magic Flower Garden. If you have n't got the Magic Flower Garden, bring a villager to the east of the island where they say that they see dead flowers. If you have the lagoon they will start watering the field with the lagoon water. It takes a couple of tries 4 the GC to assure the butterflies to follow him. When they follow, bring the GC to the Fruit of Life (the orange plant with large orange leaves and no fruit , beside the cactus) and the butterflies will pollinate them.

Good Luck!Virtual Villagers .."see something unusual"?
will someone tell me if this is a website, or a game you have to buy? this is a WICKED game :D Id like to play it.Virtual Villagers .."see something unusual"?
I think GoldenGuppy ... has answered all your qustions i too don't believed you got the golden child cuz he never goes past 5 years and he'll move the boulder by himself and when he is in the garden the butterflies will follow him. i dont think there is anything unusal in the tresure chest



clglipz_15 it's a game that you can play and was created by last day of work and you can find it on bigtfish
I included a link that give detailed info to help progress in the game. With it I was able to complete in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment