Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers 2 help plz?

Hey, I have Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children for PC (Full Version) and I'm having difficulty with a few things.



I build a fire right away, get people to work at Building, Researching, and Farming.



After my farmers over-fish the ocean and the algae starts building up, I have just enough Tech Points to buy Farming for 1500 so my people can start harvesting Coconuts.



Once the coconuts run out, I have just enough Tech Points to buy Engineering so I can build a dam to get a fertile field. The problem is, I only have about 150 Food left and about 5% Completed with the dam and that's 3 villagers working on Building and 3 villagers working on Research.



Either I don't have enough Tech Points or I run out of food... what the hell??



Any advice?Virtual Villagers 2 help plz?
put all the villagers on the dam, or you might have to start again and just get one of the men to become a parent so he makes loads of children and then you will have loads of villagers ready for that part of the game

if you get all your villagers working on the dam you could just make it. you dont need anybody to do reaserch at this point so dont worry about that.Virtual Villagers 2 help plz?
idk this game

No comments:

Post a Comment