Saturday, February 25, 2012

How to convert the heathen chief in virtual villagers 5 for the iPod?

Ok so I completed the necklace and it is all put together. And then when I drag a person on to it it says there is no apparent place to take the necklace. So then I wait until the chief comes out of the forest an walks around the village and I place a different villager on the necklace. And it still doesn't work! So then I place another villager on to the chief so he recognizes it and then I take the same villager and put it bck on the necklace an nothing! It doesn't work! Can some please help me? I have the iPod touch, not the computer. I've been trying for days and I'm really annoyed.How to convert the heathen chief in virtual villagers 5 for the iPod?
when u have converted all the heathen villagers then the cheif will ask for sumthin complete it and he will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment