Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers 2 - no random events since purchase?

I bought VV2 after playing it online and getting "addicted". But since I have bought it I have noticed that I no longer seem to be getting those pop ups for random events ie walking on the beach and you find a package wrapped up do you open it?



I found those to be very helpful in the demo. I have the game set on 2x speed and easy difficulty.Can anyone tell me why I no longer get the random events? During the demo I was getting them like every 5 minutes.Virtual Villagers 2 - no random events since purchase?
You were getting them rather insanely frequent on the demo, probably because you only have a very limited time to play.



Random events are just that, random. They are very infrequent and rarely seen in VV2 - they were more frequent in VV1.



Enjoy the game, though, it's a fun one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment