Saturday, February 25, 2012

Virtual Villagers 5, clearing the mauloseum.?

Okay, so I've gotten to this puzzle, and I know how to clear it, but here's the thing- there's a red masked guard there. I can keep yellow masks away, but I only have so much energy to keep zapping the red one with lightning, or sending bees after him. Any ideas on how to get rid of him?Virtual Villagers 5, clearing the mauloseum.?
You have to destroy the nearby totem. I used lightning to drive off all the guards and started breaking the totem down. The problem is that it is one of the tougher totems, at least when I got to it. And the red guards started coming back before I finished.



Unlike ALL the other totems, the heretics will actually repair this one if you leave them to it, so you will probably need enough energy for 2~3 lightning strikes. Then use villagers to keep the guards distracted and away from the totem while everyone else tears it down.
  • jet ski
  • online puzzle games
  • christian bookstore
  • traffic cameras
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment