Saturday, February 25, 2012

Virtual Villagers 3 puzzle 5?

I have virtual villagers 3 and im on puzzle 5. I have a cheif and one Master farmer. Im having trouble

with getting the other two adept farmers. I have two people and when I click details it looks like they have enough farming to be adept but when I put them over the fire nothing happens. Am i doing ikt wrong? Plesae help meVirtual Villagers 3 puzzle 5?
You also need level 2 leadership. If you put the farmers over the fire first, they will usually say dancing poorly. Drop your chief on the fire first and you should see the message "doing a weather dance." Then, drop your three adept farmers on the fire and they will also say "doing a weather dance." You will see some twinkling, either at their feet or heads indicating it is working and then it should start raining. Good luck!Virtual Villagers 3 puzzle 5?
I'm not sure since I haven't played VV3, but I have played 1+2. But, maybe the task that you are asking them to do can only be done by a master farmer, and not an adept one. You could try to get their farming skill up by telling them to do an easier farming job(if there is one).

No comments:

Post a Comment