Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I get the gong piece out of the pond in Virtual Villagers 2?

I have made the stew as the recipe states, 2 of the flowers by the mosaic and one of the black flowers in the graveyard. I have made it everyway imaginable. I have had tons of each profession try to eat it. I have tried about 5 times now and no luck. They won't eat the stew. I have completed everything in my goals including gotten all the collections. This is the very very last thing. Its driving me nuts!!!! Please help!How do I get the gong piece out of the pond in Virtual Villagers 2?
The Sunken Gong Piece

One piece of the gong is located in the pool on the eastern edge of the village. This sunken gong piece is obtained by making a special magic stew consisting of one of the black flowers near the waterfall and two of the large orange flowers to the south of the village. Have a villager eat the stew, and then drop them in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment