Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers 2 HELP!?

I had 35 people but most of them died and I only have 17 left.... They are all weakened exept for a kid (only have 3 kids left). 4-5 woman have babies but they babies should be kids in less than 40 min. I have level 2 everything and I have 66,000 tech points wich I need for level 3 farming. I have 3 huts built, a sewing hut built, a dam built (crops will grow in about 7 min). I have everyone who isn't nursing "enjoying pond" so they can heal but it's not working! This game is really fun and I don't want to start all over. Some of the most important people died and the graveyard is really full. lol. Anyway, HELP! What can I do to prevent more ppl from dying and to help my weakened villagers. I don't see why they are weakened, cuz they are either researching or farming.

Thanks!Virtual Villagers 2 HELP!?
That game is brilliant!



Usually when mine were weakened i fed them more and made potions to cure them and hope for the best... just dont let the children die and care for them! Also make sure there is food in the food hut thing before turning off the game as 6 hours without food atleast can weaken your tribe, i learnt the hard way and had to start over! Also when leaving for long periods remeber to pause the game... hehe
  • live meeting
  • map of idaho
  • arizona
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment