Saturday, February 25, 2012

Any Games like Virtual Villagers?

I don't want Fish Tycoon or Escape from Paradise or Plant Tycoon or any other virtual villagers cause I have played them all. I have tried to play the Virtual Villagers 5 but when I click on it to play a error pops up and says {"This display card does not support (1024x768x16BPP)@60Hz".} and then { "Could not open display. error code:锘?0xc8660110." }. Oh well :(

So anyone?Any Games like Virtual Villagers?
Try Virtual Families

You Adopt A Character girl/boy You Get Married and have babies up to 6

You Buy Them Food %26amp; Medicine when they r sick :)

You Make Them Work %26amp; Get Money .

Just Like Virtual Villagers But I Find This One More Fun :)

You Won't Find Its Full Version for free except on 4shared.com

i downloaded it yesterday from 4shared.com its full version and for free:)

enjoy :)Any Games like Virtual Villagers?
Are you playing free trials?

No comments:

Post a Comment