Saturday, February 25, 2012

How Can you Increase your population in Virtual Villagers 4?

I Had Bought this game not to long ago, And I now have a population of 35, When ever I try to get more Women Pregnant, It Just says they're not enough buildings. I Heard that collecting collectibles

increase your Population, But only By 5. Any other way to Increase Population, I Really need the help! Thanks to all the helpful answers!How Can you Increase your population in Virtual Villagers 4?
There is an absolute population cap. If you've built every building and collected all the collectibles then your population will be at its max.



35 should be more than enough to run a completely self-sufficient colony though.
  • money games
  • mbusa
  • things to do in miami
  • burger shop 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment