Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers, multiple questions?

Anyway, several of my villagers seem to be stuck at adept and won't go up to master. I have a few master scientists, but the builders and farmers will not go past adept no matter how long I have them work. Why is that? Do I need to buy more construction or farming tech points for them to move up? I already have level 2 for both construction and farming.



By the way, it seems to take FOREVER to get tech points. Is there a faster way? I mean is research the only way? Is there anything else my villagers can do to make tech points faster? To solve more puzzles at this point I need more tech points.



I have solved puzzles 1-5 and puzzle 9. They still can't fish, even just for normal fish (I mean not just for the special one) because my farmer won't advance to a master farmer. I can't have a golden child until my fertility is to the third level (and I think spirituality) and it seems I need a golden child for many of the puzzles.



So what do I do next??????????????Virtual Villagers, multiple questions?
It takes a good deal of time for your villagers to go to master status. With science, it's a lot easier because all of the researchers are around a small table. With building and farming, the villagers have to go a lot further in order to complete their tasks so it will take a lot longer for them to jump higher in level. You don't necessarily have to buy more construction or farming tech for them to become masters.



The only real way to get tech points faster is by changing your speed to 2X speed as opposed to 1/2X or normal speed. Also, upgrading your tech in science will allow your villagers to earn more tech points each time they succeed in researching. I would also suggest sticking more villagers on the research table in order to get more tech points. In this version of the game, research is the only way unless island events give you any tech points.



Fishing only comes with level 3 of Farming so it has nothing to do with your adept farmer.



I would suggest either getting level 3 of science or Farming first since either will help you the most. The science will help increase the amount of tech points you receive each time a scientist succeeds in researching while the farming will help you have an unlimited food supply so you don't have to worry about whether your villagers are going to die of starvation or not. Save the Golden Child puzzle for as long as you can since solving that first may hinder solving the other puzzles which don't require the Golden Child. The Golden Child actually needs the idol completed, level 3 in Fertility, and the lagoon completed to be born.



You can find other spoilers below in the first link. The second link gives you a strategy guide which someone created to help those who need it.



Hope this helps!Virtual Villagers, multiple questions?
yes buy both..also to make ut tech points go up faster buy science and spirituality, just be patient cuz it does take a while here is a guide that will help you along the way :

http://www.cheatcodesweb.com/pc-cheats/v鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment