Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers 2 help; lots of detail?

I bought VV2: The Lost Children on my iPod. The algae appeared, and I can't get rid of it!!

I have;

-2 Adept Scientests

-1 Adept Farmer

-2 Adept Builders

-1 Trainee Doctor

-9 Villagers (Most adults have 1 or 2 skills they are "adept" at)

-Around 6000 Tech Points

-I'm at level 2 farming

-I'm almost out of coconuts at only 100 food left



Help me! I know I need 90 000 tech points for farming level 3 and a master scientist/master farmer to clear the algae. I'm not even close to the 90 000 Tech points!! I have quite a few children (villagers under the age of 14). Maybe 5 children. What do I do now? My villagers are worried about food! I can't fish, soon I won't be able to get coconuts and I'll have to rely on mushrooms. :(Virtual Villagers 2 help; lots of detail?
You have farming 2 right? In that case you need to prepare the farm. If you examine the stream that comes running down the right side of the map you should find a construction frame. This is a dam, and you need to finish it.

Once you do the farm will be rather obvious, and every couple of hours it will sprout renewable food for your tribe. Assign a farmer or two to it so they can do harvests when you aren't playing.

You'll get less than full yield, however, until you build a scarecrow. To build one take your Adept Farmer and search the vines near the top of the screen. You need to do it twice to finish the scarecrow and it isn't possible to do until the dam is finished.

The farm will be able to sustain a decent population until you fix the algae problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment