Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Virtual Villagers 2: I really love the game, but I am having a few difficulties with it and need some help.?

Okay, I found 5 of the herbs, didn't know there are 6, now I need to find that one. But, the real problems are these. I can't cut down the vines for some reason. I have up to level 2 in the science, farming and building. How do I cut the vines? The parrrots keep eating all the crops, and now I had to restart because my people starved to death. I have all this algae in the water so I can't fish. I think once I have gotten these things taken care of, it will be okay. But, I can't do a whole lot if all the villagers starve! Please help.Virtual Villagers 2: I really love the game, but I am having a few difficulties with it and need some help.?
Hi there!



Ok to start off...you need to make a scare crow to ward off those pesky birds. Drag a farmer over to the vines to the right of the bramble bushes. I think you need to do this twice for him to build it that will solve your bird problem.



To get rid of the algae you need level 3 in farming which cost 90'000 tech points. Then you drag a master farmer to the pond and he will hunt for the fish and take it over to the sea. (for me this took ages and several attempts with a master scientist and farmer)



To cut down the vines you need to drag a master scientist to the glinting rock below the blue rose and he/she will take it back to the science table then drag him back to the bottom of the vine (just a little further down) he will take the bendy vine and make a tool for your builders to cut down the brambles.



Ok lastly the position of all 6 herbs.



1. Top left of the map very corner.

2. To the right of the vines top. (blue)

3. A little further to the right of the blue rose. (blue)

4. Above the water slide. (dark blue/black)

5. At the end of the stream next to the wall. (red)

6. Bottom middle of the map (orange)



Hope this helps =0)



|LAMA|

No comments:

Post a Comment